powered curved conveyor
Curve Belt Conveyors (CBC) are designed to move heavy-duty loads at speeds of up to 550 feet per minute. They are built for the toughest environments, offering continuous transportation of packages, containers and goods which include changes in direction.
Curved belt conveyors are also equipped with a unique belt guiding system that makes performing maintenance or service work simple. Replacing a belt on a traditional, friction-driven curve can take hours; the belt on FMH’s CBC can be replaced in as little as 15 minutes.
Curved Belt Features
- Aluminum frame construction
- Modular design optimized for transportation
- Maintenance-free belt guidance system
- Advanced belt edge technology
- Drive pulley with wear-resistant friction lining
- Energy-efficient design
- Very low noise emissions at high speeds (65 dB)
- Quick replacement of spare parts, especially the belt (<15 minutes)