Steelhead Warehouse Solutions is a valued distributor of Metalware shelving products.
- Interlok no-bolt shelving systems
- E-Series Widespan bulk shelving
- Multi-level shelving mezzanines
Metalware has designed and engineered a new product: Integrated Modular Drawers.
Integrated modular drawers can be added to any Metalware shelving product to increase storage efficiency for nearly any type of business. Drawers make finding and reaching smaller-sized inventory faster and easier and compartments are especially useful for small parts storage and inventory control. The best way to maximize cubic-foot-use is with modular drawers.
Modular drawer can be used with Metalware’s current and pre-existing Interlok and E-Series Widespan shelving systems. Modular drawers are also compatible with: EZ-Rect Type 1, NAS 7000 and Rousseau shelves.
This system uses adaptor brackets available in different heights. The boxed drawer-sides and Delrin Roller rail-system increases coverage and support of your goods, while the full-length ergonomic handle provides easy grip for effortless pull-push maneuverability. Maximize each drawer space with 20 GA steel drop-in dividers, offered in a variety of configurations. The powder-coated finish adds to the streamlined and functional design.
SAVE SPACE & OPTIMIZE PICKING WITH METALWARE’S INTEGRATED MODULAR DRAWERS
- Who: Businesses that need to consolidate small parts for better picking, and open boxes that improve organization alongside loose tools. (Ex: automotive distribution and maintenance departments in an industrial setting, agriculture and small engines, and more.)
- What: Small electrical/hydraulic parts, loose nuts and bolts, small fittings, various sizes of tools
- Where: Put drawers into closed shelving
- When: In an existing project with closed shelving, an addition to an existing project or a new project that needs to optimize space